Diego Blue Calcite is a Crystal Gem, and an original character created by Diego Souza.
Diego Blue Calcite has a short and thick body with a mostly blue color scheme. His skin is dull blue and he has two black eyes, a small nose, and undefined lips. His hair is short and messy, having a voluminous bang and being very light blue in color. His gemstone is located on his navel and is dull blue.
He wore a black and white stripes shirt with a rip in it along with dull navy blue overalls with suspenders. He also wore a bronze ring on his left hand along with short very dark blue boots.
He now wears a baggy long sleeved sweatshirt with a small yellow star on it, and he also wears dark navy blue jeans with dull lavender trims and white boots.
Diego Blue Calcite is kind and funny, having a slightly childish and rowdy side to him. He is also loyal to his friends and has many of them.
Diego Blue Calcite possesses standard Gem abilities, bubbling, shape-shifting, fusion, regeneration, agelessness, and superhuman strength/durability.
- When fused with Steven Universe, they form Ruby Quartz.
- When fused with Amethyst, they form Purpurite.
- When fused with Pearl, they form Aragonite.
- When fused with Ruby, they form Carnelian.
- When fused with Sapphire, they form Benitoite.
- When fused with Lapis Lazuli, they form Apatite
- When fused with Peridot, they form Nephrite.
- When fused with Bismuth, they form Kornerupine.
- When fused with Jasper, they form Purpurite.
- When fused with Paragon Diamond, they form Siberian Blue Quartz.
- When fused with Ruby and Sapphire, they form Tiffany Stone.
- Blue calcite is a common calcite variety with the chemical formula CaCO3.
- It’s a well known and abundant mineral.
- Blue calcite is as expected blue, usually being mottled and translucent.
- While other varieties of calcite can be found in practically any country, blue calcite can be found in Madagascar alone.
- Because of its looks blue calcite is used as a decorative stone.
- As it is a type of calcite, Diego blue calcite has a Mohs Hardness Scale rating of 3.
- The use for blue calcite is said to help with clearring out bad and negative energies.
|Diego Blue Calcite's gemstone
is located on his navel. It is rounded